Fire Training Dates
Posted 12/07/2017 : By: Charly Banks
Basic Fire Safety and Fire Extinguisher Training – Monday 30th October, 10.00 – 12.00 – East Harling
The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 requires suitable and sufficient training on the appropriate actions and requirements to be taken by the employee to safeguard themselves and other relevant persons on the premises in the event of a fire. We can provide training courses to help you comply with UK Legislation.
All trainees will receive a certificate of attendance.
- Our course will help you to correctly identify and choose a fire extinguisher in the event of a fire
- understand human behaviour in a fire and the threat of fire
- help identify the best course of action
All of our training personnel are fully qualified and competent in delivering our complete range of fire prevention programmes, including the operation of SafeGas maintained training equipment. This enables attendees to gain real life experience tackling dangerous situations, preparing them in full for the possibility of reacting to an emergency situation.
Who Should Attend?
Remember if there is an extinguisher in your building you need to know how to use it!
Trainees will be provided an all-round knowledge of what to do in the event of a fire, how to prevent a fire from happening in the first place, and practical experience of tackling a fire with a fire extinguisher. Course content covers such topics as:
- Overview of Health & Safety and Fire Law
- The Threat of Fire
- Fire Action Routines
- Fire Extinguisher
- Colour Coding Standards
- Correct Application
- Capabilities & Limitations
- A Live Fire Simulation allows trainees to tackle a controlled fire and gain confidence in their technique.
Duration: 2 hours
Cost per learner: £25 plus VAT
Contact us to book your place